Bioelements SPF 50 FaceScreen
Antioxidant SPF 50 broad spectrum moisturizer
Delivers our highest level of anti-aging, broad spectrum UVA and UVB sun protection. More than an ordinary broad spectrum sunscreen, this advanced SPF decreases the risk of early skin aging as it improves the appearance of lines, wrinkles and the feel of firmness. Plus, it's packed with adaptogenic Chinese herbs to balance and strengthen skin. Light enough to wear under makeup as a daily moisturizer. Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating. Packaged with a convenient spatula to keep formula effective, safe + free from contamination.
Skin Types: For All Skin Types
How To Use:
AM: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 10%, Octinoxate 7.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 5.0%, Oxybenzone 6%
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Aminomethyl Propanol, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis (Dong Quai) Root Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Cetyl Dimethicone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Rhus Glabra (Sumac) Extract, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water (Aqua, Eau)
gluten free; vegan